FIRSTFEB COMPUTER CONSULTS is hereby using this medium to notify all candidates who choose UNILORIN during JAMB registration. Such candidates must have also taken part in the 2018 Post-UTME screening of the University.
Candidates can therefore now check their UNILORIN admission status on JAMB admission website. The admission list is now also out on UNILORIN admission portal.
HOW TO CHECK UNILORIN ADMISSION LIST FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates who took part in the screening exercise can normally go to the UNILORIN merit admission list checking portal for their admission status.
If your name is on the admission list, then UNILORIN has offered you admission.
CHECKING THE ADMISSION LIST ON UNILORIN WEBSITE
- Firstly, go to UNILORIN admission checking portal at
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields
- Click on login
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to verify your UNILORIN admission status.
Candidates should login to the JAMB CAPS website, click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT”. This is to indicate whether you are accepting or rejecting the admission offer.
Those successfully admitted should see How To Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS Portal. No admission yet? Please keep checking back on the portal for your admission status.
ALSO SEE: UNILORIN Admission Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure
CHECKING THE LIST ON JAMB ADMISSION PORTAL
However, the admission list is currently only available on JAMB admission status portal
- First of all, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Find and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year (2018) and enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your 2018/2019 UNILORIN admission status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names are on the merit admission list of UNILORIN for the 2018/2019 academic session